Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho


I started of Oct month with a book. I'm surprised to receive The Pilgrimage book from good friend of mine. Such an honor to receive special gift from him. Accordingly to my friend, The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho book is limited edition copy written by Paulo Coelho. Paulo Coelho is an enchanting storyteller, inspiring people all over the world to see beyond the ordinary and into remarkable. Paulo Coelho books have had a life-enhancing impact on million of peoples.


As I flipped over the book, I saw this note, I'm touched with the notes. All I can say thank you, for your book, I will read it up and utilize it in my life. THANK YOU!! =)

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

that seems to be a very nice book, June.. read it and let us know.. :)

Merryn said...

ahhhhh... nice.. something to keep u occupied :)

Unknown said...

reanaclaire: yah, will update u.. =)

submerryn: Yup, I agreed with u =D