Saturday, August 22, 2009

SQC Jennifer Farewell



Jenn.. her name which i used to called her in short cut or short form when in office. Not know her long.. but slightly 2 months 21 days which is good for me to work together with her and i get to know her more closely. We been colleague working under one roof and she used to bug me over the phone when her laptop face problem. Ring ring.. phone on my table, my hand shaking when i read her extension phone for sure laptop got problem.. hahahaha

Well, from today i will stop listening her, she resigned and moving forward to new company. She is inviting me for farewell and we have simple lunch at Secret Recipe for her farewell. Wishing her all the best for her future under takings with new career path in life. Forget me not ok, Jennifer?? =P

Thanks to Chris for the cam & David for nice shooting XD lolz..

No comments: