Friday, July 10, 2009

Father's Day




Last month was Father's Day... another year going ahead for year 2009. First i would like to wish my lovely daddy Happy Father's Day. Bless you in good health always. My loving daddy he is good n caring father. He will be there for me always for me & walk with me through life. Thank you so much daddy ^^

In conjunction of Father Day's we have simple family dinner in TGIF in Sunway Pyramid. We booked it early as u know.. it's very crowded every time when this big event happening in town. So luckily we got a table specially for 7 peoples. Then we ordered food through the menu book. While waiting the food to be serve, we're been chit chatting with each other, some silly n funny jokes happening in between us. Food served in 30mins, yummy.. salad, meat balls, lamb steak, hamburger etc.. really opening my appetite for dinner. Yummy... smell good too.. but some how my friend told me TGIF it's not really nice, Restaurant chilly it's better. Hhmm, not sure about it, next time we should try that too..

The portion of the food too big bcoz the serving it's exactly for western peoples, Asian culture it's to smaller portion. We're sharing each other coz dont want to waste it. After all the food it's not bad and service quite ok as well. For food details, please browse through the slides.. ^^


No comments: