Sunday, March 15, 2015

Doi Chaang Classic @ Taipan USJ

Doi Chaang Classic @ Taipan USJ


Been knowing Doi Chaang coffee since last Dec 2014 when my sales manager introduced me, which she claimed it's smooth texture. Some how, I started to do my own research about Doi Chaang coffee. Doi Chaang Coffee is as rich as the coffee itself, being rated in the top of 1% worldwide, as No.1 by coffee reviewers worldwide. (sourced from Doi Chaang MY)


Comfortable dining sofa


Doi Chaang nestled in Malaysia recently over the Klang Valley, more and more branches coming up soon. Often been driving around along my neighboring-hood area, I came across in Taipan USJ, just the behind the row of McD and Station One, deep inside inner right lane, called Doi Chaang Coffee (Classic) that serve food and beverages such as coffee, tea and juices.


 Self service available at counter


Cakes and Juices


Free flow water

I wonder how's Thailand coffee? Is the same aroma like other coffee as well? Interior is cozy with comfortable dining experience Thailand style but adapted towards modernist trend in the 20's century. Peaceful and quiet (non-peak season) for working or even relaxing on the sofa and coffee table. Mostly self service area at the counter, you can order and paid, or you can be seated first they will serve you with menu.


Waiting my orders to arrive

If you're coffee lover, you must try this Signature Iced Doi Chaang coffee, the aroma of coffee blend will make you get addicted while you're sipping on it. I never ever forget the coffee taste,  not strong it's rich, lesser caffeine compare to others.


Signature - Doi Chaang Iced Coffee RM11.80

Coffee ain't enough for me, I'm going to try on their best selling sandwiches offered at this Doi Chaang Classic cafe. The Jaimacan Chicken served with roasted fluffy bread which is smooth and moist topped with shredded minced chicken meat with special secret drizzling sauce. It's appetizing, yet mouth watering, perfect combination to pair with Doi Chaang coffee.


Jamaican Chicken sandwiches RM10.90




Healthy meal at affordable price


The inner part of interior design it's warm and comfort with sofa seating, suitable for casual gathering when brewing with coffee or teas. It's like second home to me, while enjoying soft music.


Working table with FREE WIFI access and charging port


Comfortable casual dining at sofa


English Tea RM6.80


Crab Meat sandwiches RM11.90





Flour-less cake RM11.90 


Latte Coffee RM8.90


Coffee lover xD

I enjoyed myself here with pleasant services from barista and all service crews. FREE WIFI access available here. I will be back to try our their Amerian Big Breakfast one day, as I always came at night for yum cha session only. It's not just coffee, valuable dining experiences available here too.


Doi Chaang Coffee (Classic)
No. 7-G, Jalan 10/1C,
47620 UEP Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Business Contact: +603-5621 0988
Email: DoiChaangCoffeeClassic@gmail.com

Business Hours
Mon to Thu: 8:30AM to 10:00PM
Fri to Sun: 8:30AM to 11:00PM


No comments: