Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hoong Foong Dim Sum @ USJ

I miss dim sum a lot coz got few months didn't eat dim sum joh... So early of the month Dec on the way back to hometown, I decided to have dim sum with my family. I know my parents love dim sum a lot so this is a good chance to bring them to eat.. Early in the morning.. we dropped by this famous Hoong Foong Dim Sum @ USJ, just 10 min drive behind my house.

Sat it's totally packed with people, we have to wait for 10 min to get our seats. After that we ordered jasmine tea, and waiter serve us with lovely dim sum. Again i can't help myself to snap photos for the lovely dim sum, I did miss some of the photos like Chinese tea, har kow, char siew pau, etc.. coz my busy eating that time. My stomach keep on drooling when i post this photos.. XD Overall it's good, and it's recommended to eat. i leave it for you to try it out.. yum yum

Yummy Dim Sum

Seaweed Wan Tan Prawn Dim Sum

Scallop Prawn Dumpling

Crispy Fried Yam Ball

Crispy Fried Prawn with Mayonnaise

Siu Mai with Crab Sticks

Fried Yam Pan Cake

Meat Porridge

Loh Mai Kai

This also recommended by FoodStreet. More details please refer to FoodStreet website.

No comments: