Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Garage 51 @ Bandar Sunway, PJ

Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya

I'm the mood of blogging today... I'm anxious and excited to invite my close friend for brunch before we attend seminar in Sunway Resort Hotel last weekend. She is a fan of coffee, straight away my mind thinking of Garage 51 which is the nearest cafe for food.

Weekend crowd

Garage 51 is familiar and popular among the youngster especially Sunway University students. Located behind Sunway University campus across the street, nested in the middle corner lot car wokshop. Garage 51 is second outlet opened by Coffee Societies. For those who visited Coffee Societies before, I'm you will definitely like Garage 51 too.

Good hang out place

Hot weather freaking me out badly, as soon as I step into Garage 51, immediately my mood change. The atmosphere is cooling with air-con, cozy, western style, suitable for hang out or any occasion. Coffee welcoming me, with strong coffee beans scent. What annoyed me was, the cafe crowded with students, and you will never a peace of mind while having food. Not recommend to visit on weekend, personally I prefer weekdays which is lesser people.


Interior well design and well decorated, Garage 51 specialize in F&B, breakfast, brunch, dinner and coffee. I had Nutella Latte, signature coffee only available in Garage 51. A sip on the Nutella Latte, I find it's awesome, sweetness of Nutella enough to cover my taste bud. If you're fan of Nutella, you should try it!

Nutella Latte [RM10.00]

Stomach drooling, I can't wait to enjoy my brunch. Awesome Garage Breakfast served with diced mushroom, homemade hash potatoes, smoked cured salmon, free range poached egg with hollandaise. Complete meal, for full energy of the day


Awesome Garage Breakfast [RM19.00]

My friend opted for Today's Brunch Special. Bagel with baked macaroni, smoked chicken, garage hash brown potato, poached egg and hollandaise. Decent taste, yummy. xD


Today's Brunch Special [RM22.00]

Cappuccino served with beautiful coffee art, tempted me to try and long back roast it's good to keep you awake. Varieties types of coffee and tea available too in Garage 51. Red velvet cake it's our dessert option for the day.

Cappuccino [RM10.00]

Long black [RM7.90]

Red Velvet [RM12.90]

We have light chit-chatting together while sipping hot coffee. Services here it's not bad with FREE WIFI coverage. Personally I still prefer Coffee Societies in Publika Kuala Lumpur than Garage 51.

Garage 51 by Coffee Société
No. 51, Jalan PJS 11/9,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Selangor
Email: hello@garage51my.com
Opening Hours: Tues-Sun, 11am-11pm

No comments: