Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter Waterland @ One Utama

Next pit stop on my Christmas photos hunting absolutely opening my eyes. Why? U better watch out! Better not cry! Winter Waterland is coming to you for this Christmas Season at One Utama Shopping Complex. =) Sea theme in Winter land just like Little Mermaid in fairy tales stories. It's a beautiful decoration, I believe team who designed this art work are definitely creative & innovative.

Seriously I don't know what is the meaning behind of Winter Waterland theme. Anything related to Winter time? Decoration is perfect but I don't have Christmas feel. I feel like myself swiming in deep sea. More like sea water event.......... swt -_-"
As usual can't resist for photos sessions =)

Top Deco #1

Top Deco #2

Top Deco #3

Top Deco #4

Top Deco #5

Top Deco #6

Fairy Clams #1

Seaweed #1

Seaweed #2

Fairy Clams #2

Photo of me #1

Fairy Clams #3

Winter Waterland Deco #1

Winter Waterland Deco #2

Winter Waterland Deco #3

Fairy Clams #4

Photo of me #2

Fairy Clams #5

Seaweed #3

Winter Waterland Deco #3

Winter Waterland Deco #4

Winter Waterland Deco #5

Top Deco #7

Top Deco #8

No comments: