Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Tipsy Brew O'Coffee @ Setia Walk Puchong

Setia Walk Puchong

Craving for coffee lately, as I'm getting bored with Starbucks coffee, I'm actually trying some other brewed coffee been growing like mushrooms over the Klang Valley. What makes me finds coffee, because recently I'm addicted to LINE I love coffee game. To understand more about coffee, I took the initiative to taste varieties coffee in the market. I did blog hop on the bloggers food articles, manage to find Tipsy Brew O'Coffee in Setia Walk Puchong, recently.

Well designed menu

Positive review from my side, as soon as I step into the shop. Cozy in my first view with English modernize classic design. The wall filed with bricks and wood as the main interior design. comfort and relax mode with some soft classical music welcoming coffee lovers in. I was greeted by this young lady with a friendly smile, which I believed she is co founder for this cafe.

The design of the cafe distracted me well, couldn't help myself to read on the wall, the same time snapping photo. You know me well, I love to share it out on my blog column. The menu even melted my heart, designed from recycle materials and wood which is friendly environment.

Mango Smoothies [RM10.90]

The young lady serve me well, as I was flipping through the menu. She explained in details, the types of brewed coffee including milk base coffee. They do have other drinks beside coffee. Mango Smoothies recommended by my friend. She said Tipsy uses fresh fruit puri, flavored refreshing drink during the hot weather. It's unlike others who are just using the normal powder or syrup juice.

Long black coffee [RM7.90]

Long black coffee is a choice at least two shots that makes you stay awake and fresh. Sipping it once, I feel good. Additional extra decaf [RM1.00] or extra shot [RM1.00]. Combine well with English Scones during tea time. Long black coffee [RM7.90]

Cappuccino coffee [RM8.90]

For those milk base coffee lover, give a go on the Cappuccino coffee [RM8.90], topped with foamed milk. I personally love the heart shape on top of the foam, it's sugarless coffee. I added brown 2 sachets of brown sugar that makes the coffee sweeter. It's an optional choice if you like your coffee to be sweet.

Mocha Latte [RM8.90]

My favorite is always Mocha Latte crafted with apple foam. I love the coffee aroma with the right amount of coffee including milk and syrup. Heavenly thick with milk and rich with aroma coffee giving uuuhhhhmm. Mocha Lattee was at the price of [RM8.90]

Banana Toffee Nut [RM8.90]

Animal art cute!!

Heavenly rich, soft and moist!

With coffee just boring right? After sipping coffee, I walk around, to survey what do they have more. Young lady recommend me with their home made cakes. Different type of cakes had own specialty to go with coffee. My choice was the Banana Toffee Nut [RM8.90]. What attracted me the most, a piece of animal art decorated on the plate served with a slice of cake. Heavenly rich with banana toffee layered with nut, covered with cream. Fluffy, moist melted in my mouth. I can't resist to eat more. Different type of cakes have different animal art on the plate. Not just a coffee but creativity playing a main role in Tipsy Brew O'Coffee.

Types of coffeee

I walked closely to their workable table, how they brewed coffee transparently see through. Patient is the most challenging part while brewing. They have varieties of coffee such Ethiopia, Costa Rica, Sumatra, Guatemala, Kenya Kirinyaga, El Salvador, Java, etc. In a relax mood while enjoying my cup of coffee through out busy day.

Transparent workable table

Beautiful art coffee

Free WIFI over here plus they do serve other dishes like laksa, mee rebus, sandwiches, etc. Definitely I be back to try out some of their food next round. Do check out the location of Tipsy Brew O'Coffee below. To all coffee lover, Cheers! =D

Tipsy Brew O’Coffee
No. C-07-G, Block C Setiawalk
Persiaran Wawasan
Pusat Bandar Puchong
47160 Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Business Hour:
Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. till 11:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays

Phone: 03-58790790 / 012-3011583
Email: tipsybrew@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TipsyBrewOCoffee

3 comments:

foongpc said...

So this place better or Starbucks better? ; )

Unknown said...

foongpc: yeah can say so.. almost same price with starbucks etc =)

Molly & Law said...

I had a great time at this coffee shop, too with great yummy food and good coffee! Will definitely go back and recommend to friends!

Great place to hang out with coffee lover friends rather than Starbucks, Starbucks is like satisfaction of my daily dose but Tipsy is something that everyone should try it at least once! :)