Thursday, December 02, 2010

Goodbye SkyQuestCom Global

* Note: Continue... back dated post...

In previous post, I did mentioned that "I wanted to go vacation, but my current situation it's not allowing me to do so.... " Why?? Because I got a better offer in my new career path. i'm no longer with SkyQuestCom Global Malaysia family but instead of joining a new Telco Network.


Oh well, heavy heart to leave my old company. Surviving there is not an easy but I had made it through for 1 1/2 years there. I again lot's of valuable working experiences which is related to the current to new company but I into it in more details later. I would like to expressed my feelings from the bottom of my heart with a word 'THANK YOU' all in SkyQuestCom Global Malaysia for your exchanged knowledge and guidance.

Farewell Gift from my team =)

Farewell Card

 All my team signatures =D

 2 in 1 function = Light + saving coin box

Cute little working bag =D

 My boss had small farewell lunch for me at Chinese Restaurant. Eh.. I'm also surprised my teams given me some farewell gift before I leave it. All I say 'THANK YOU' for all your wonderful gifts. It means a lot to me... I worker harder in a smart way in this coming season. Stay tune for more updates =D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best to your new job,ya

Unknown said...

By the way added you to my blog list already, so that it is easier for me to come around to visit if you have update,,

take care now and god bless

Unknown said...

Lol.. Thanks, Eugene for tagging me in your blog. I tagged u too =D