Monday, December 26, 2011

White Crystal Balls @ Sunway Pyramid

Of many shopping complex I been too, I still prefer Pyramid Decorations. What attracted me the most, huge  White Crystal Balls & Snow Flakes ornaments hanging on Christmas tree. Beside that Santa Claus is there for photograph and also given candy. Rain Deer, Snowman, etc for this year decoration. Can't resist myself in snapping photos and share it out here. Enjoy photos, Merry Christmas everyone!! xD

Roof top - Deco

Huge X'Mas Tree

Huge White Crystal Balls Ornaments

X'Mas Theme

Santa Claus

Photograph with Santa Claus

Contest, come join

Winter time decorations

Nono Man #1

Nono Man #2

Photo of me #1

Rain Deer

Beautiful Christmas Tree 

Photo of me #2

Crystal Snow Flake & Crystal Snow Ball

Crystal Snow Balls

Photo of me #3

Cute Teddy Bear xD

X'Mas Teddy Bear xD

Photo decorations #1

Photo decorations #2

Photo decorations #3

Photo decorations #4

Photo decorations #5

Photo of me #4

No comments: