Sunday, September 25, 2011

In the late Memories of Granny

Memories: Visiting granny on 2007

Memories: Granny Birthday on 2009

Recent photo during CNY 2011

Recently lots of things happening around.. sorry for not updating my blog recently... Sighs, another hand.. I lost my beloved grandmother.. grandmother who really taking care me since I was born until the age of four. I'm proud of her, lived to life of fullness and she faced a lot changes during her old age sickness. It's good thing for her now..I always keeps my prayers in my hand.. Granny, R.I.P...

4 comments:

foongpc said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. RIP.

Anonymous said...

RIP ....
take k ~

KJ said...

RIP for your grandma, I believe she has meet her family there, and cheer up, because she doesn't feel old age pain anymore :)

xx
www.hanmiaojuan.com

Unknown said...

thanks everyone... Don't worry i'm ok... =)