Saturday, October 10, 2015

Obanhmi @ SS15 Subang Jaya, PJ

Outlet: Uptown, One Utama & SS15 Subang Jaya


Personally I never eaten nor even ever try Vietnamese food before, I've really no idea about any Vietnamese food, and it's all about mouth to mouth spreading news through out social networking lately, the name of Obanhmi is growing like mushroom in the klang valley recently.

Been opening since June 2013, Obahmi now serving third outlet in SS15 Subang Jaya, nestled just opposite Taylor College, mostly catering for students at affordable price. It's a good news for myself whereby I don't need squeeze myself to all the way down in Uptown nor One Utama Mall.

Obahmi, famous for Vietnamese Sandwich, freshly baked baguettes that never fail you at all. I came for lunch break during weekend, tie with promotion package, which I think is more value for money, instead of ala carte meal.

Roasted Pork Baguettes


I decided to go for roasted pork baguettes, springing and chewy, topped with fresh vegetables, pickled vegetables, not forgetting delicious gravies. There's many other choices on the main menu.


Vietnamese Iced Coffee


Not forgetting the famous Vietnamese French Drip Coffee. I'm a milk person, decided to go Iced coffee with sweetened condensed milk. Arrgghh.. too sweet for me, of so many coffee I ever tasted.


Grilled Pork Vermicelli


Next, my sister suggested me to try it this num thit nuong (grilled pork vermicelli) delicious with Vietnamese fish sauce. At first, I couldn't accept this odor fishy smell from the fish sauce, my sister told me to mix everything together before eating. Surprisingly taste wise it's superb awesome. Filling ingredients with chopped up roast pork, chopped up deep-fried spring rolls and loads of fresh vegetables, it's definitely appetizing.


Photo Source from foodbin


Staffs nearly forgotten my spring roll. How sad.. I need to remind them again and again, Waited nearly 45 min, just to get my spring roll. I believed they always forget for those who ordered set instead of Ala Carte, When they served, I forgotten my photo, hungry lol. Obanhmi served freshly spring roll called (goi cuon) served homemade hoisin dipping sauce. Never fail me the in taste wise, although they're serving late. Transparent in away where you can see clearly what's inside, such as basil, mint, chive, lettuce, avocado, pork and fresh shrimps.

Nevertheless, I'm quite satisfied with Obanhmi's food. There's always room improvement for the services, WIFI available too for your conveniences. If you love Vietnamese food, do visit any of these branches below.


Obanhmi
Uptown Main Branch
33 Jalan SS21/56b, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

1Utama Shopping Mall (2nd Branch)
Lot LG 328, Lower Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
47800 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
Landmark: New Wing - Near Sketcher

12G Jalan ss15/8,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Landmark: right opposite of Taylors college

Business Hour
Daily Mon to Sun
From 9.30 AM to 9.30 PM

Contact Number: 03-7732-8540
E-Mail: obanhmishop@gmail.com
Instagram: @obmmy or https://instagram.com/obmmy/


No comments: