Friday, February 17, 2012

Chu3 Part IV - No.1 Lo Han Kuo

Last destination for the day right after we back from Sitiawan, we headed to No.1 Lo Han Kuo stall after sweating like mad under hot burning sun. Everyone including myself needed cooling desserts to east our thirst. Any cold drinks sure wallop who cares, thirsty, oh my~ >.<

Vendor Stalls

This vendor hawker stalls at No.1 Lo Han Kuo is the best option to go. It is located at No.337, Eastern Garden, Jalan Sungai Nibang, Teluk Intan which is just beside Anson Hotel and also not forgetting my secondary schools at SMK Convent Teluk Intan Perak. Varieties of desserts and foods available here.

Nigel with Ice-Kacang

Ice-Kacang RM3.50

Emmie with Ice-Kacang

No.1 Lo Han Kuo is selling Lo Han Kuo, Hawaiii, Ais Kacang, Coco Crunch, Fruit ABC, Jelly Man Tau Long, ais kacang buah and the best seller - Lengcikang.  Food wise will Laksa, Mee Rebus, Rojak, Mee Kicap at affordable price which I don't think can eat in KL.

Hawaii Ice - RM3.50

My favorite =P

My favorite always stick with Hawaii Ice. Hawaii Ice blended fine tiny ice with fresh fruits and jelly topping on top. Before you eat must squeeze Limau Kasturi [Lime / Kat Chai] mixed together then eat. I tell you, definitively yummy yummy, cooling for throat. Used to had this during my childhood after schools. Miss the moments during childhood, I enjoy till max. Lastly I would like to thank both families Emmie & Nigel for joining me at dessert time. Thank you, see you all next year. Cheers!! xD

No comments: