Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MG's Vegetarian Cafe & Bakery @ Taipan SJaya

Talking about eating healthy these days, on and off we're keep on reminding ourselves to choose healthy diet in our daily life. This time I have something to share out for those who are looking something different in daily eating habits. This shop is actually introduced by my ex-colleague who is big major fans in Vegetarian lifestyle. This shop called Moon Garden Vegetarian Cafe. Surprised with the name??

Bakery Column #1

Bakery Column #2

The original Aloe Vera

Let's see below.. This shop is half bakery and half shop for Vegetarian. Located in Taipan, USJ10 opened daily from 10am-10pm daily. It's fully 100% VEGETARIAN whereby MEAT FREE . I'm impressed by the shop owner, because shop well decorated with western style. Of most of the vegetarian shop I been before is very dull and de-motivated. As I walked in smell cake aroma is everywhere in the shop, bread pastry smells good that makes my tummy drooling. I re-visited this shop for second time, bringing different people to try out Vegetarian food.

Design shop concept

Well decorated shop

Friend is enjoyin

Rose + Lavender Juice [RM5.90]

Green Spinach Carbonara Spaghetti [RM16.90]

Jasmine Tea [RM4.90]

Rendang Donburi [RM7.90]

I love this vegetarian food ^_^

Lot's of varieties to choose from, range in Western, Japanese & Chinese style are available in the shop. Prices are reasonable that everyone can afford to eat. Bakery is quite nice.. is also 100% made in vegetarian style. it suits my taste. Recommended to try.. =D

MG's Cafe Taipan
47, JLN USJ 10/1A,
47620 UEP SUBANG JAYA,
SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
TEL: 6-03-5631 3023
FAX: 6-03-5631 4023

MG's Cafe Uptown Damansara Utama
No. 77-G (GROUND FLOOR), JLN SS 21/60,
DAMANSARA UTAMA, 47400 PETALING JAYA,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN, MALAYSIA

MG's Cafe Hartamas
38-G, JALAN 27/70A,
DESA SRI HARTAMAS, 5
0480 KUALA LUMPUR,
WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN,
MALAYSIA
TEL: 6-03-2300 3118
FAX: 6-03-2300 3228

MG's Cafe Kota Komuning
9-1, GROUND FLOOR,
NO.8 JALAN ANGGERIK VANILLA BE 31/BE,
SECTION 31, 40460 KOTA KOMUNING, SHAH ALAM
TEL: 6-03-5131 6020

5 comments:

online butcher said...

It’s really nice post. I would like to appreciate your job and would like to tell to my friends.

MsCarolineLzt said...

where it is located?

Anonymous said...

i think it was moon garden. not moon cake:-D

Unknown said...

Carolinelzt: I posted the full address above =)

Unknown said...

Anonymous: Thank you for your feedback, I updated the correct name.