Sunday, October 25, 2009

1Malaysia Touch 'n Go Card

Recently in Aug in the conjunction of Malaysia Independent day.. i got this new launch of design 1Malaysia Touch 'n Go card with RM10 without need to pay deposit for the card. Just get the card inside already have RM10 credits can be ready to use anytime. But this card only valid 1 year with expiry date printed behind the card.

When promotion, this card it's out for grabs, this card out of stock very fast. I do like the design of this card simple and nice. Everyday i been using toll from house to work, sighs need to pay toll pulak, Buying the card require deposit pulak, really pokai.. all my salary earning is giving back goverment... @.@

Since Lim, my colleague it's getting for himself, i book him to get 1 card for myself for standby in case emergency, i don't need to dig my wallet for cash. Thanks to him for this card. I got some photo to share. For more info do visit Touch 'n Go web page for more details..

1Malaysia Touch 'n Go Card

This card only valid 1 year with expiry date printed behind

1 comment:

Eve said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog! U have nice touch n go card too! :)